Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hi Ho Cherry-O

ticci rockabilly

I can never get enough of summer fruit. Strawberries, watermelon, cherries, raspberries – I love them all. Peaches and nectarines are by far my favorites (my fingers are crossed that I get to pick some this week!), but I got a chance to get pick sour cherries at Hurd Orchards earlier this month. Of course, I had to wear some cherry accents! I have a lot of cherry accessories, ranging from jewelry to shoes to bags. But for this post, I chose to wear my beloved cherry hat (a gift from sweet Polly) and a fruity necklace.

gingham dress
vintage cherry hat
cherry dress

How cute is this dress though! I have a ton of items from TiCCi Rockabilly on my wish list, but this gingham cherry dress stood out from the crowd. I was a bit concerned about sizing, but I ended up choosing exactly right. For reference, you'll definitely need to go by measurements with this one (I'm wearing what they call an XXL!). I'm very pleased with the fit overall, but the straps were laughably long. Luckily, my mom was able to fix them for me without much effort. Other than that, I had a great experience ordering from them and wouldn't hesitate to do so again in the future.

gingham cherry dress
cherry picking
cherry outfit
cherry dresses
rockabilly dress
Outfit Details
Lily Cherry Dress: TiCCi Rockabilly
Cherry necklace: similar  ||  Hat: vintage (similar)


Have a sweet rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress, you look so lovely! That hat is also amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness, the cutest cherry picker there ever was!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...