Monday, November 27, 2017

Corvette

crazy4me style

Happy Monday! It's hard to believe it's already the end of November. The holidays are right around the corner, and the show I'm in opens this weekend. It's been really difficult to find time to take photos (especially because the weather has been pretty crummy), but I was finally able to style this adorable tee from Crazy4Me Style!

corvette t-shirt
retro t-shirt
crazy4me corvette pinup tee

You might recognize Yasmina from Instagram, but you might not know that she has her own cute clothing line! This pink corvette tee is just one of a few items I have from her shop. It's a really nice quality t-shirt and is so easy to style with skirts (one of my go-tos as of late!). If you plan to order one for yourself, note that it does fit on the tight side. Yasmina has size charts for each of her items, which is super helpful. I ended up going with the XL on this one and the fit is perfect. I went fairly simple with the styling of this top, but there are tons of other ways that you can wear it.

heart of haute sweet sweater
Outfit Details
Classic Corvette T-Shirt: c/o Crazy4Me Style
Black Sweet Sweater: Heart of Haute
Retroversible Skirt: c/o Julie Mollo
Flats: Jessica Simpson  ||  Pin: made by me

crazy4me

Did you buy anything fun this past weekend? There are lots of good Cyber Monday deals today too, but I'm pretty much spent (literally and figuratively). I mostly bought gifts for other people, but I still have a bit of shopping left to do. Luckily, I still have some time!

Have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I love Yasmina and her line is so adorable!! I love that the corvette has a little mini Yasmina waving hello from the front seat. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...