Friday, December 1, 2017

Cherries and Lemons

lemon purse skinnydip

It may be December (which means holiday outfits are coming SOON!), but I'm challenging myself in today's post to style some summery items in a more wintery way. I can't turn down a novelty bag, and this lemon purse from Always Fits is so adorable. However, I was having trouble figuring out how to utilize it in an outfit. I went the fruity route and decided to wear this halter dress from Heart of Haute as a skirt. It may not be my favorite outfit of all time, but it made me realize how some pieces aren't as limited as I'd initially thought.

cherry skirt heart of haute dress
always fits lemon crossbody glitter purse
cherry print skirt

The show I'm in opens tomorrow, and it's not a moment too soon. It's been great to get back into the swing of things and sing again, but I'm absolutely exhausted. I need to start taking better care of myself and obtain a true work/life balance that I'm comfortable with. That'll definitely be a goal of mine for 2018. I'm also really excited to have a bit more free time during the week so I can get started on festive holiday things! My tree is waiting to be decorated and there are lots of cookies that need to be baked!

novelty print bag
Outfit Details
Sweetie Dress in Classic Cherry (worn as a skirt): c/o Heart of Haute
Black top: similar  ||  Black belt: similar
Glitter Lemon Purse: c/o Always Fits
Necklace: Poshmark (similar)
Shoes: similar

lemon purse cherry skirt
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...