Monday, December 18, 2017

March Of The Toy Soldiers

pinup girl clothing holiday harlequin genevieve dress

Christmas Day is in just one week(!!!) and I'm going into holiday spirit overdrive! The run of the musical I was in closed yesterday, which means I'll be cramming a lot of preparations into this next week. I still need to wrap all of my presents, bake cookies, and watch a few choice holiday films (like White Christmas, A Muppet Christmas Carol, and Little Women – which may not technically be a Christmas movie but it's a tradition in my family). I just hope I can find time for it all!

christmas dress pinup
poinsettia hair flower
natural christmas tree
christmas outfit

Although I didn't get to see The Nutcracker this year, this outfit reminds me a lot of it. I never got to style this dress on the blog last year (it arrived so close to Christmas that I just didn't have a chance), so it's making an appearance this year. I love how snuggly and comfy it is... and how perfectly it goes with my new Irregular Choice heels! I know these shoes aren't exactly a practical purchase, but OMG, I had to have them. Best of all, Ashley and I get to twin in them! (See how she styled them here.) FYI, there's also a matching clutch that lights up!

pinup christmas
irregular choice christmas
red christmas dress
christmas dress vintage
Outfit Details
Holiday Harlequin Genevieve Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing
Hair flower: Stardust Dames  ||  Belt: similar

irregular choice nicely festive christmas heels
Have a great start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. Psh screw practicality - these shoes are AMAZEBALLS and darn right you had to have them!! I love that this is a dress! It totally looks like separates! Love these photos - the indoor ones are so bright and warm! I am jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! You look amazing! Little Women is actually my favourite movie (if you're on about the 90s version with Winona Ryder, that is). I think it's the perfect Christmas film, and I love watching it every Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I really love these shoes...they're awesome! Beautiful Christmas photos as well! Merry Christmas to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely cannot deal with those shoes!!! They are pefection!!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...