Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites #153

Hi friends! I know, I know... it's been a while (AGAIN) since I posted a Friday Favorites. I'm trying to get back in the swing of blogging, so I finally made time to put this one together. Here's what I've been lusting after lately...

Who else is OBSESSED with the Unique Vintage x Barbie collection? It was literally my childhood DREAM to have my dolls' outfits in my own size and now I actually can! These two pieces are my favorites from the range. I'm secretly hoping they come out with more in the future.

unique vintage barbie collection
a     ||     b

Do I need this Bettie Page pin?
bettie page pin

How cute are these gingham sandals?
gingham sandals modcloth

And I'm pinching myself over these little lobster purses:
lobster novelty purses

a   ||   b   ||   c

Should I get this Sebastian pool float for summertime?
little mermaid sebastian pool float

This ASOS swimsuit is right up my alley:
asos swimsuit

This might be the prettiest water bottle I've ever seen.
flower print water bottle
These peach dresses are so dreamy:
peach colored dresses
1    ||    2

This Minnie purse is the perfect shade of millennial pink!
pink minnie mouse purse loungefly

I'm dying over this pastel yellow poodle print dress:
unique vintage poodle print dress

And finally, this Kate Spade strawberry purse might be my favorite thing ever.
kate spade strawberry purse

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that Kate Spade purse takes the cake! The Strawberry Short Cake! lol Sorry.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...